Lace closures – or just closures – are particular hair items through which particular person hair strands are tied onto a bit of lace. The lace could also be both beige or dark brown.
How to apply Lace closure
- Reduce double-sided wig tape into the specified size. Peel one aspect of the tape to reveal the adhesive and press to your pores and skin across the perimeter of your head under the hairline, go away small areas. Between the tape strips, to permit moisture to flee.
- Place the lace closure in your head and place it in order that the perimeter fringe of the lace closure traces up with the sting of the tape.
- Pinback the closure hair, in order that it doesn’t get in the best way in the course of the attachment course of.
- Peel the tape backing off to disclose the adhesive. Starting with the lace hairline, connect the closure to the brow by urgent and holding it to the adhesive for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat these steps on your sides.
- After getting hooked up the lace closure to your pores and skin, tie down your hairline with a silk or satin scarf to permit the tape to stay higher to your pores and skin!
How to remove your lace closure hair
- Saturate adhesive remover on high of the glue and lace of your lace closure
- Watch for the closure to simply separate itself out of your pores and skin. Use a Q-Tip to use the adhesive remover/solvent between the lace and your pores and skin. You should definitely enable the adhesive remover to utterly saturate and the lace to launch previous to attempting to take away the unit… The glue ought to stay in your pores and skin, not on the lace.
- Take away any remaining adhesive residue from the lace and within the hair of the closure with glue remover.